shugo chara: parallel work;

Объявление

Администрация представляет вам новую frpg по испорченному аниме и шикарной манге "shugo chara", о чем, в принципе, вы могли догадаться и из названия. Мы являемся очередной попыткой создать более-менее серьезную ролевую по этому канону, и пусть в описаниях присутствует искрометный хуморок, уверяем вас, игра будет серьезной. Рейтинг игры - NC-21.
И хоть некоторая работа по форуму все еще ведется, основная информация уже прописана - вы можете идти изучать ее, не понимать ее и задавать интересующие вопросы в гостевой. После чего регистрироваться :D Новым участникам мы рады, будем холить и лелеять вас.

кликаем каждый день, да почаще!
NAVIGATION:
сюжет
FAQ
список ролей
акции
шаблон анкеты
занятые внешности
правила
гостевая
вопросы юзеров
новости и объявления
наша реклама
баннерообмен
заявка на партнерство
HEADMASTERS:
yuyuko.
Kurokumo
Momokairu
ведется набор мандатров.

FRIENDS:
Kyozo no Sekai: Gambling~

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » shugo chara: parallel work; » хочешь? спроси. » Larrysar

Larrysar

Сообщений 1 страница 24 из 24

Hi my loved one! I wish to say that this article is amazing, nice written and come with almost all significant infos. I'd like to peer more posts like this .

These are genuinely impressive ideas in on the topic of blogging. You have touched some good points here. Any way keep up wrinting.

Oh my goodness! Impressive article dude! Thank you so much, However I am having troubles with your RSS. I don't understand why I am unable to subscribe to it. Is there anybody having identical RSS problems? Anyone that knows the solution can you kindly respond? Thanks!!

I'm not sure why but this site is loading very slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a problem on my end? I'll check back later and see if the problem still exists.

I know this web page gives quality depending articles and additional information, is there any other web site which presents these information in quality?

Hi there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it's really informative. I am gonna watch out for brussels. I will appreciate if you continue this in future. Many people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

When someone writes an paragraph he/she retains the idea of a user in his/her mind that how a user can know it. Thus that's why this piece of writing is amazing. Thanks!

This is a really good tip particularly to those fresh to the blogosphere. Brief but very precise information… Many thanks for sharing this one. A must read post!

It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd definitely donate to this outstanding blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for bookmarking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to fresh updates and will share this blog with my Facebook group. Talk soon!

Stunning story there. What occurred after? Good luck!

No matter if some one searches for his essential thing, therefore he/she wants to be available that in detail, thus that thing is maintained over here.

It's actually a nice and useful piece of info. I'm happy that you shared this useful information with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

Wow, that's what I was searching for, what a stuff! present here at this web site, thanks admin of this web site.

I enjoy reading an article that will make people think. Also, thanks for allowing for me to comment!

You made some really good points there. I checked on the net for more info about the issue and found most people will go along with your views on this website.

Hi, I do think this is an excellent blog. I stumbledupon it ;) I'm going to revisit yet again since i have saved as a favorite it. Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich and continue to help others.

I got this website from my pal who informed me about this website and at the moment this time I am visiting this site and reading very informative posts at this place.

I'm not sure why but this blog is loading very slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a issue on my end? I'll check back later on and see if the problem still exists.

What's up i am kavin, its my first time to commenting anyplace, when i read this paragraph i thought i could also create comment due to this brilliant post.

Attractive section of content. I simply stumbled upon your website and in accession capital to say that I get in fact loved account your weblog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing on your feeds or even I achievement you get admission to persistently rapidly.

Touche. Outstanding arguments. Keep up the amazing effort.

Woah! I'm really enjoying the template/theme of this site. It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's hard to get that "perfect balance" between usability and visual appearance. I must say you have done a awesome job with this. Additionally, the blog loads very fast for me on Internet explorer. Superb Blog!

Wow that was strange. I just wrote an incredibly long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't appear. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again. Regardless, just wanted to say superb blog!

Hi, I check your blogs on a regular basis. Your story-telling style is awesome, keep up the good work!

Вы здесь » shugo chara: parallel work; » хочешь? спроси. » Larrysar

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно